In a post about co-working, Kirill Zubovsky, outlines some of the recent things that have come out of startup weekend. Every now and then a team will find that little bit of magic:
Some cool things that Startup Weekend teams produce over 3 days. Here are references to just some examples:
- From Zero to $1 Million in 3 Weeks – Zaarly Goes Warp Speed!
- How Giant Thinkwell got 500,000 product users for $42.15
- Lessons from Startup Weekend.
- Web Innovator Raves about Success of Startup Weekend
- Seattle Startup Weekend Yields 13 Websites, and Maybe a Multimillion Dollar Company.
- Gist Acquires Startup Weekend App ‘Learn That Name’
- Coding geeks ignore the sun, launch 15 projects in 54 hours at Seattle Startup Weekend (Crowdsort.me)
Perhaps we can find some of that magic at Startup Weekend Bellingham.